Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sympathy Letters

Dear Parents,
   We have been learning how to write sympathy letters in class.  The students practiced writing made-up letters, and some of them were so fun, I just had to share.  Enjoy.  :)


Dear Bonnie,
   I am so sorry Dad stepped on you.  Dad has never stepped on me, but he did shove me onto the ground during football, so I feel your pain.  When you are ready to come back inside without running off, I will pet you.
   Yours truly,
 Katrina Fronk

Dear Blind Kid,
   I am so sorry Harry and Loyd (Dumb and Dumber) gave you a dead bird.  They are always playing tricks on me and I know you must be hurt.  When you're ready, we'll go bird hunting, cut off the head, and give it to them.
   So sorry,
Alex Hammond

Dear Daddy,
   I'm sorry Mommy loves the Karate Kid, and her heart flutters whenever she sees him.
  Love,
Autumn Wood

Dear Shirai,
   I'm sorry that your bear's head got ripped off at the Christmas party.  Maybe Santa will get you a new one.  When you want, maybe I can sew the head back on.
   Love,
Jasmin Barker

Dear Selena Gomez,
   I'm sorry you're stuck dating an idiot (Justing Beiber), and I am very deeply sorry that he has no mind.  On the bright side, he's always gone!
    Sincerely,
  Isaac Smith

Dear Santa,
   I'm sorry about your accident last week.  I hope you feel better soon.  If you need help delivering all the wonderful gifts to good boys and girls, I'll be there.
   Merry Christmas!  Love,
 one of the good little girls.
    P.S. Feel better soon!
Olivia Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment